So the title of this blog has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote about, but I thought a couple of people would appreciate it :) One day I'm going to write a post involving an incident with a bottle, and I will have already used that title up :( Oh well, I'm gonna risk it. That's me, risk-taker extraordinaire.
Wow, I really wish I was less boring. I've been trying to think of what to post for a while. It's a little far into my internship to catch everybody up with the first day, first time I got bored out of my mind, first time I was overwhelmed with the magnitude of the task assigned to me. Plus, most anybody who would read this knows some to most of that stuff anyway (unless I'm talking about it less than I'm thinking about it), and all of the gory details would probably be, well, boring and mundane. I do have a potential idea for this mini-thesis I'll have to be writing in the fall- something about the reactions Cherokee women had to the patrilineal shift in their society at the turn on the 19th century... hmm maybe that makes me sound even more boring :P
I've really been wanting to dazzle everyone at work with my brilliance, to ask really insightful questions and make profound statements that make them stop and say "wow"... Ha but so far all I've been able to do is stare dumbly and stutter over myself. Definitely not impressing anybody. It's amazing how much more well-informed everybody is than me. Or maybe they aren't, but it seems that way because I know so very little.
On another note- WHO PUT THESE PENCILS IN MY HAND???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I read this a while ago but reread it (I'm not sure if reread is a word, ha) and thought I would comment. I'm sure you are probably doing better than you think. I find it hard to believe that anyone could be that far ahead of you, and if they are I'm sure you will be catching up soon.
ReplyDelete